There is an additional pet lodging fee of $25 for up to two pets per room per stay. The
Garden and Sea Inn does allow pets in all rooms except Merlot Room. Out of consideration of other
guests, pets must be quiet in the room and on a leash when outside. Pets are not allowed in or on the beds. If pet hair is found on the sheets, duvet or pillow cases, there will be a minimum $100 cleaning charge added to your bill.
Please provide a cell phone number if your pet is left alone in the room.
Guests are required to pick up behind their pets. We provide bags and disposal bins.
- Rates and Taxes are subject to change without notice.
- We require a one night deposit by credit card to secure your reservation. A 50% deposit is required for extended stay reservations of 6 days or more or during special events.
accept cash, checks, most credit cards.
- Gift certificates are available, online on this website.
- Room rates include a fully prepared hearty breakfast and afternoon refreshments.
- Smoking is not permitted in any building.
- Children 8 and over are welcome.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m - 6:00 p.m. We
appreciate notification if you will be arriving outside these hours.
- Fireplaces are operational October - May, depending on the weather.
- The pool is open May - October, also depending on the weather.
- Our rates are based on 2 adults per room. There
is an additional $35.00 fee per night when a second bed is required with an additional
breakfast. We charge a $25 pet cleaning fee for up to two pets.
- There is also a $35 fee for returned checks.
are proud to provide smoke free accommodations. If smoking in the
room is suspected, you will be charged $250 for the professional cleaning of all
upholstery, carpeting and draperies.
are a small B&B, not a large chain hotel, so cancellations affect
us significantly. All cancellations are subject to a $35 processing fee. A full refund (less this fee) will be made if cancellation notice is received at least 14 days prior to arrival. If less than 14 days notice is given, we will make every
effort to resell the rooms to another party. The refund will be based on our ability to re-book the room.